My Heads

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Something New!

Hello Ladies!
Something new, Fran gave me a great idea. To offer gift cetificates so you can get them for your friends! So your friends can pick the heads themselves. And you have already paid for them with the gift certificate.

Gift Certificates
will be 16.00 this will be for 4 heads
Or 20.00 for 5 heads
And as a special if you purchase a gift certificate for a friend you
get to pick a head for free!

Questions?
Email me GimmeHeads@gmail.com Please put gift certificate in the subject line. So I won't miss it!

Now onto the goodies I added new heads 1302-1316 today
Happy Shopping

2 comments:

kenandfaith said...

hi gabee I tried twice to purchase heads from you but it keeps sending me an error my email is kenandfaith@yahoo.com please contact me.
thank you
faith

iluvchew said...

You create beautiful work! I have refered my hubby to your site in high hopes that maybe he will buy me some heads for Xmas. I havent been creating doll tags for very long but every where I turn, I see your work and man it is beautiful! Thank you for taking the time to create beautiful art work. One day I hope to learn how to create doll heads and bodies (I am still a long way away from being as good as you and most others lol.) Just wanted to say your work is beautiful!